We collect information about you when you register at www.solaryachtcharter.net, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering via www.solaryachtcharter.net, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, postal address, or phone number as appropriate. You can also visit www.solaryachtcharter.net without registering.
The information we collect from you is available in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we are constantly working to improve the possibilities of our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs)
- To save operations Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company, for any reason whatsoever, without your express permission, whether public or private, without the express consent of the purchased product or the desired service.
- To send regular emails You can send information and updates to your e-mail address for the order process from time to time, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. you can also get it.
Note: If you do not wish to receive subsequent e-mails, we will share the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
When you place an order or log in, we’re applying a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal information when you submit your personal information or enter the system.
We recommend using a secure server. All important / credit card information is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer-SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and is encrypted in our Database, which can only be accessed by authorized persons who have special access to our system and have to keep this information confidential.
After a transaction, your personal information (credit cards, ID numbers, financial information, etc.) will no longer be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This restriction does not include trusted third parties to assist us in running our business, conducting business, or providing you with services, but these parties have agreed to keep this information confidential. In addition, when we believe it is appropriate to disclose your information to comply with the law, we may disclose your information, implement policies www.solaryachtcharter.net, or protect the property or security of ourselves or other parties. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have different and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. However, we try to maintain the integrity of the www.solaryachtcharter.net site and meet any feedback on these sites.
We act in accordance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, our products and services are all intended for people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
You may visit the Terms and Conditions section of http://www.solaryachtcharter.net/terms-conditions/, which specifies the usage, waiver and liability limitations governing the use of our website.
This policy was last updated on 17.11.2018.
Solar Yachting Ltd. Sti.
1.Karagöz Mh. Fevzi Cakmak Cd. (Opposite Ece Marina)
No: 25 Kat: 1 48300 Fethiye / Muğla – Turkey